Monday, March 2, 2009

The Adventure Begins!!!

Hi,
My name is Kandy and I couple of weeks ago I made the decision to make a change to my lifestyle for ever.

The year 2009 is my year and by the end of it I am hoping to be a totally new person. With the support of a friend I have joined Weight Watchers and so far have had excellent weigh in results. My furst weigh in the scales told me I was 112.8 kgs, and with a goal weight of 65kgs, this leaves me with 47.8lgs to loose. Week 1 I lost 3.7kgs and week 2 I lost 2.8kgs. I was totally flabbergasted with these results and never imagined I could loose 6.5kgs in 2 weeks!!!!

Okay a bit more about me, I am a 27 year old woman, with a fantastic husband and two adorable daugthers aged 2 and 6. My family is my life. I obviously love my family time but some of my other interest are quad bike riding, my friends, walking, and helping out at my eldest daugthers school.

I am hoping to get down to my goal weight by January 2009. If I can achieve this I have decided that my husband and I will go away to the Whitsundays BY OURSELVES, no children. We have neer been on a honeymoon or away without our kids, so I am really looking forward to this us time, plus I can't wait to be able to wear a pair of swimmers on the beach without worrying about people laughing at me.

Anyways, I am new to all this blogging, so please bear with me. I am hoping this blog will let me share the good and the bads along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment