Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Tempting Days

Well, I completely forgot I was doing this blog page, I have been quite busy. This weeks weigh in went really well, a loss of 2.2kgs, taking me to a total of 10.3kgs lost. I am very proud and have to start throwing out some of my baggy clothes.
Tuesday/Wednesday I was not feeling right, felt like pigging out and not exercising but I didn't give in and kept myself busy. I think it was because I was tired, but I managed a 21/2 hour sleep today with Miss 2 while Miss 6 was at school. Feeling a lot better now.
Anyways off for an early night tonight to make sure I feel good for the rest of the week. Goal this week is to loose 0.8kgs to get me to my 10% lost. Fingers crossed, a few more weeks and I will be under 100kg WAHOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment